Stylerunner was created by twin sisters Julie and Sali Stevanja. They launched their e-commerce site in 2012 and have watched it grow rapidly ever since. Their site offers a wide selection of fashionable and high quality activewear, which are part of the “sports luxe trend” and are seen frequently during runway shows.
Within their first year of operation, the sisters secured online distribution rights to Nike and Adidas. Stylerunner is now the choice for a large number of women who want to look just as fashionable at the gym as they do on a regular day.
A review: The good and the bad
The site has premium prices and is tailored towards women who live a more luxurious lifestyle; even the packaging the clothes arrive in are beautifully designed.
The site offers comfortable and high quality activewear that features trendy colours and designs. There is a constant stream of new arrivals to keep the selection fresh and exciting for customers, and visitors will definitely be surprised by how much the site has to offer.
For anyone who wants to feel and look good while exercising this site offers a great selection and stunning quality pieces from the best brands. Here are just a few of the brands that are offered:
- Stella McCartney for Adidas
- Lucas Hugh
- Vie Active
- The Upside
- Click ‘Just In’ to see new arrivals that are fresh for the picking
- Check out ‘Favourites’ and select from categories including Tops, Bottoms, Accessories, Outerwear and Shoes
- Find sportswear tailored to different activities – yoga, bikram yoga, CrossFit, cycling, dance, gym, lifestyle, pilates, running, swimming, tennis, and water sports
- The site features a list of each brand name so users can see their favourites
- Aside from bodysuits, compression tops, t-shirts, tanks, capris, hot pants, shorts and track pants, the site also lists accessories, outerwear, shoes, and bags so that users will have everything they need to stay in shape
- Prices can be shown in your preferred currency – Australian Dollar, American Dollar, Great Britain Pound, or Euro.
- The site is very easy to use, and it allows visitors to find what they are looking for with ease – categories and tabs make the experience much easier
- The site is perfect for women who want to look stylish while exercising. The site has a great selection from high-end brands
- Clothing is high quality, and designed specifically for exercise. It is made with the best materials that provide comfort and ease of movement.
- The site is dedicated to customer satisfaction and their flexible return policies allow customers to return items that they are unhappy with.
- Shipping costs can be a bit overwhelming for those who live outside of Australia, however many customers have said it’s worth it.
- Many items sell quickly, so you need to get-in quickly if you see something you like
This is a great choice for women (and men) who want to boost their confidence by wearing attractive and well-designed pieces. The site is very easy to use and gives customers a direct pathway to beautiful clothing.
With Stylerunner, users are getting the best brands that are tailored for exercise. The site is well worth a try and if customers are disappointed with their purchases, there is a generous return policy to ensure customer satisfaction.
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.
Latest from Blog
- The Jump Rope Workout – Getting Exercise Like a Kid
- The Scoop on Supplements: Pre-Workout
- Exercise and Rehabilitation, and Rehabilitative Exercise
- My Trip to Thailand to Study Muay Thai Part 3
- 5 Components of a Perfect Workout
- Should I Train With Kettlebells?
- Get Rid of Man Boobs! Home Workout Solution
- Bumper Plates for Your Garage Gym – Reviewing Competition, Technique and Training Bumper Plates
- Developing Different Types of Strength
- What Do Guys Want to Know From Your Dating Profile?
- Kettlebells – What Kettlebell Size and Weight Do You Start With?
- The Principle of Variance For Conditioning Team Sport Athletes
- An Introduction to Stylerunner
- 5 Personal Development Areas to Improve in Your Life
- 3 Fun Ways to Promote Your Gym and Increase Membership